- The information contained and accessed on rosegroup.com.au (the Site) is provided for general guidance and is intended to offer the user general information of interest only.
- The dwellings, their location, outlook and surrounds reproduced or represented in this Site are of an indicative nature only. Changes may be made during the development and dimensions, fittings, finishes and specifications are subject to change without notice. The actual dwellings, location, outlook and surrounds may be different from those reproduced or represented on this Site. Prospective purchases must make, and rely on, their own enquiries.
- Rose does not guarantee or warrant the site will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free, or free of viruses. The information is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- In no event shall Rose, its directors, employees, agents or its related corporate entities be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, liability for loss of use, data or profits), without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, statute, negligence or other tortious actions,arising out of or in connection with the Site, any content on, or accessed by use of, the Site, or any copying of, display or other use of the Site.
- Copyright in all material on the Site is either owned by Rose or Rose has the owner’s authorisation to use the material on the Site. Any unauthorised use of any materials on the Site may violate copyright, trade mark and other laws. Should you download the materials on the Site for personal or non-commercial use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials or any copies of the material.
- Materials on the Site may not be modified, reproduced or publicly displayed, performed or distributed or used for any public or commercial purposes without the prior written permission of Rose.
- All trade names, trade marks and logos on the Site are owned by Rose. If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to Rose. No other use of our trade marks is permitted with the prior written permission of Rose.
- Rose is obligated to protect its reputation and trade marks and Rose reserves the right to request removal of any link to our Site.
- Third Party Links are provided as a convenience to our users. Rose does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content.
- Privacy: For information about how we handle personal information, please refer to our Privacy Statement accessible from the Site.
- Changes to these rules: Rose reserves the right to revise and update these provisions at any time, effective on the date of posting to the Site of the new and amended provisions.
Back to top