Recently Rose jumped at the chane to sponsor the invaluable Catherine Hill Bay Surf Life Saving Club and on the 8th March some of its members competed in the State Titles preceding the upcoming Australian Titles. Within the sponsorship package $6,000 was allocated for senior sports and the Club has allocated from this, $4,000 towards the travel, equipment transport, entry fees and the accommodation expense.
The results from the day are as follows:
- Jye Lehman – 1st U/15 Male Board
- Karly Falzon – 1st U/17 Female Board
- Jye Lehman – Nicole Stanford – 2nd U/15 Male Board Rescue
- Lily Costello – Rhiana Kevill – 1st U/15 Female Board Rescue
- Lily Costello – 5th U15 Female Ironperson
- Teams Male Board Relay – 2nd U/15
- Teams Female Board Relay – 5th U/15
6 remain in training for the Aussie Titles being held in Scarborough Western Australia on 2nd April. Competitors will soon be presented with a shirt/apparel and Bryan Rose plans to attend on the day to congratulate the team and form part of the presentation ceremony. To all the competitors, from everyone at Beaches Catherine Hill Bay – well done and best of luck for the Australian Titles in April!